FAQs - Details


To whom do I report situations involving the illegal or improper disposal of hazardous material?


If the material being improperly disposed of is flammable or there is a danger from gas being released, you should contact the Fire Department by calling 911. If the material is being discharged into the Munster sewer system, you should contact Munster Public Works at 836-6970. In all other cases, the Community Development Department should be contacted at 836-6990. If you notice the problem after hours, you may call 219-660-0001, and police dispatch will notify the proper department.

Contact Us

1005 Ridge Road
Munster, IN 46321
Get Directions

  • Phone: 219-836-6900
  • Staff Directory

Stay Connected: