FAQs - Details


What can be done about deteriorated property and other dangerous health and safety situations?


Maintenance of deteriorated property is regulated by Town Ordinances. The Community Development Department provides the primary enforcement of these Ordinances. For general information or problem, situations contact a Town Building Inspector at 836-6990 and be prepared to give specific information on the location of the problem with the street address of the deteriorated property.

Contact Us

1005 Ridge Road
Munster, IN 46321
Get Directions

  • Phone: 219-836-6900
  • Staff Directory

Stay Connected: