FAQs - Details


How can copies of Town Records be obtained?


Copies of Town Records may be requested from the Office of the Clerk-Treasurer. Public Records may be viewed in that department. There may be a copy charge

Contact Us

1005 Ridge Road
Munster, IN 46321
Get Directions

  • Phone: 219-836-6900
  • Staff Directory

Stay Connected: