FAQs - Details


How can a citizen apply for appointment to a Town Board or Commission?


If you are interested in becoming involved in the Town government by serving on a Board or Commission, stop by the Clerk-Treasurer's Office and pick up a Nominating Committee application or call the office at 836-6940. All applicants are screened by the Nominating Committee with final appointments made by the Town Council.

Contact Us

1005 Ridge Road
Munster, IN 46321
Get Directions

  • Phone: 219-836-6900
  • Staff Directory

Stay Connected: