FAQs - Details


How can I register my dog for the Centennial Park Dog Park?


Bring your shot records to the Munster Parks and Recreation office. Your records must indicate each dog has had their Rabies, Bordetella, and Distemper 3-in-1 shot to receive a membership. You will need to complete an application. Memberships are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. If you are renewing your dog park pass, shot records need to be updated yearly for our records. Shot records must match the registrant’s application.

Contact Us

1005 Ridge Road
Munster, IN 46321
Get Directions

  • Phone: 219-836-6900
  • Staff Directory

Stay Connected: