FAQs - Details


What do I do if I'm stranded in my car in an emergency situation?


If you are in a threatening situation, such as if you are being followed, you should report the situation to the Police Department by calling 911 if you have a cellular phone. Otherwise, you should proceed to a well-lighted public place where there are other people present.

Contact Us

1005 Ridge Road
Munster, IN 46321
Get Directions

  • Phone: 219-836-6900
  • Staff Directory

Stay Connected: