FAQs - Details


Where can fines be paid for Ordinance violatons?


Fines for ordinance violations can be paid at the Office of the Clerk-Treasurer, located at the Munster Town Hall, 1005 Ridge Road. Fines may not be paid by check.

Contact Us

1005 Ridge Road
Munster, IN 46321
Get Directions

  • Phone: 219-836-6900
  • Staff Directory

Stay Connected: