FAQs - Details


Where do I report "junk vehicles"?


Report any and all "junk motor vehicles" to the Community Service Officer at 836-6659. The Community Service Officer may issue a warning and/or a fine. The police may order a "junk motor vehicle" removed.

Contact Us

1005 Ridge Road
Munster, IN 46321
Get Directions

  • Phone: 219-836-6900
  • Staff Directory

Stay Connected: