FAQs - Details


How and to who do I report (1) cut or severed gas mains,(2) open gas mains, or (3) the smell of gas in your home/business?


When a gas leak is detected in a person's home they should leave their home and call 911, for the Fire Department. Gas leaks that are not life-threatening can be reported to NIPSCo, at 1(800)634-3524.

Contact Us

1005 Ridge Road
Munster, IN 46321
Get Directions

  • Phone: 219-836-6900
  • Staff Directory

Stay Connected: